Monday, November 3, 2008

Dreaming Phase

I imagine a project that incapsulates all of my views on the education system in America. I don't believe that the current system inspires students that we encourage to much vocational training when we should be training people's minds to think. That would include interviews with faculty and students form both sides of the issue. (Assuming the issue is how successful and relevant the current system is)

Being a college student I feel very strongly about this issue and would love the opportunity to further explore my own ideas and beliefs in regards to it.

I could also continue my own route of exploring the american political process and how it fails to put the best people in office. That idea would require a great deal more planning because I would want interviews with elected officials of different kinds and people with opinions on them.

No comments: