Monday, October 6, 2008

Journaling Template

1. I have a long and storied interest in golf and am contemplating interviewing an individual who I know that is on the golf team. If I decide to interview my other potential subject (the security guard at the undergrad on the over night shift), I will have little more than curiosity driving me.
2. The main theme of the security guard interview would be something related to the saying "men lead lives of quiet desperation." Why does that guy walk around the undergrad every night, pretending that something horrible is about to happen?
4. Interviewing a random person makes me nervous because I might get turned down. I have very few nerves about interviewing the golf guy.
8. I imagine the central conflict of the guard interview would be MAN VS. WORLD(NATURE); possible about the bad cards that he had been dealt that lead him to work in a basement library.
9-14. I need to focus my effort much more before I can answer these confidently.

No comments: