Friday, September 12, 2008

10 Things I saw today Monday-Thursday

Monday:

1. Fresh set of work on my desl
2. Champaign-Urbana through a camera
3. My bike!
4. Someone trying to be someone else
5. New and interesting buildings on campus
6. The entire class catalog for Fall '08
7. A winner
8. A meeting of 200
9. Collaboration
10. My new team

Tuesday:

1. Champaign-Urbana through different eyes
2. Another Econ class from the inside of my apartment
3. A packed house
4. The other side of town
5. The beginning of another apartment search
6. A disappointed face
7. Fury
8. A BEAUtiful night
9. A Friday on a Tuesday
10. My first D.P. Dough

Wednesday:

1. TOO MUCH disappointment
2. A failure
3. Bad teammates
4. Frustration and sadness
5. The weak side of a strong friend
6. Total vulnerability
7. Nighttime bike riding
8. Drunken debauchery
9. A shocking string
10. My new wife

Thursday:

1. First shift
2. A brother and co-worker
3. Econ class FROM the econ classroom
4. Office of admissions and records
5. Wild girl
6. Delicious chicken fingers
7. BUFFS
8. Custard Cup
9. Halloween candy
10. Denial

No comments: