Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Decision Making Manifesto

The decisions we make define the way we are perceived by others. At this point in our lives, we are constantly faced with decisions that could be considered "forks" in the road, and those decisions do not have identifiable right answers. The choices we are faced with everyday are based on assumptions, guesses, and our best estimations of the future. Therefore, I will make these decisions with these principles constantly in mind.

I will be true to myself and trust my instincts even when those around me are in doubt. I will make decisions that reflect the person that I try to be each and every day. I will understand that when decisions are based on unknown information, my most important resource is myself. I will understand that making the right decision is not always the goal, sometimes the lesson learned from making the decision is supreme. I will stick by my decisions once made because I believe this is an important attribute to consider when judging the character of a human being.

No comments: